Sunday, November 2, 2008

Interesting News - Daryl

Steve shared an e-mail we received from Ricky this week.  He was letting us know that we are going to be speaking at a preacher's workshop for 2 days 4 hours each day!  I knew we would be doing quite a bit of preaching and we certainly wanted to be able to encourage as many of the local preachers as we could, but it never occurred to me that we might be doing something like this.

Preaching in a completely foreign culture was a challenge I have thought a lot about, but this to me is something even greater.  Teaching other preachers.  I have taught several adult classes here at home where I felt there were more students in the class that knew a whole lot more than I do and I should be learning from them.  That is so much more the case with this opportunity.  Pray that God will give me words that will be fulfilling, enriching, and encouraging.

Less than 48 hours and we will be on our way!

No comments: