Sunday, November 9, 2008

Comments - Daryl

It's good to see some comments.  I don't know about Steve but I am a little home sick.  Playing with the kids at the home last night was fun but really made me miss my family.  The short little notes from you guys really is an encouragement, so thanks to all of you who have been commenting and please don't stop.  All you other lurkers can at least say hi!

Gotta run.  We have a very busy day.  I hope to be able to post tonight and share some more pictures of life in India

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up D? Good to see you enjoying your trip. I think it is great that you are doing this. I have been thinking about you hoping ya'll are safe. I guess the monday conversations won't happen for a bit. That's ok. You don't call very often anyways.lol Take care and God bless. Call when you get back. Roll Tide!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve and Daryl!

Yes, I've definitely been one of the lurkers (or as Lisa H. would say "blurkers")!! It's been great being able to read about what you have been doing each day. So exciting and busy!! I love the pictures of the children! One of the boys looks like what I would imagine my dad looking like if he had been born in India. Steve, do you know which one I'm talking about?

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you as you preach at the seminar tomorrow (or today where you are!).

Steve, I love you and miss you!!

Samantha