Friday, October 31, 2008

More Blessings - Daryl

Just a quick update.  The total given to our trip is now over $9,200.  With 4 days left we may top $10,000!  We really didn't have a goal, and I'm glad we didn't because it would have been too low and demonstrated our small faith.  As excited as I am to see India and to preach to so many people (some who know nothing of Christ), I think I am more excited at the opportunities we will have to bless the folks there with these gifts.  

Other than the children's home being in desperate need of bathrooms and many villages needing wells, we really don't know what needs we will find.  Isn't it amazing that God has already prepared us and equipped us with the ability to meet so many of the needs we know nothing about.  That shouldn't surprise us because that is how God has always operated.

4 days!  I still keep adding things to my list that I need to get to take with me.  I hope it will all fit in my bag

No comments: