Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Countdown is On!

Daryl: It's hard to believe but we will be leaving in just one week.  Having never travelled outside of the US this will be a completely new experience for me.  I am grateful to have Steve with me on this journey since he is an experienced traveller.  I can't wait to meet Ricky and see all of the good work that he and many others are doing there.

I hope to begin posting updates and pictures as soon as possible upon our arrival.  The earliest I think that will be is Thursday or Friday of next week.  You might check back next Wednesday.  Amy may have some pics of our departure posted.  We hope to be able to post everyday while we are there but that will depend on our access to the internet.  I know we are supposed to spend 4 days in the Jungle, so we may have to take a break then.  Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: